There’s a study out that says chronic back pain patients who suffer from psychiatric disorders like depression or anxiety are significantly more like to abuse…
- FDA: Toughen Warning Language on NSAIDs
- Are Elected Officials Listening to Chronic Pain Patients?
- What Chronic Pain Taught Me About Motherhood
Imagine an 11-year old being diagnosed with fibromyalgia - it hardly seems fair. And yet that's what happened to 16-year old Destinee Easley. We met Destinee indirectly…
- NFL Player Pushing Fibromyalgia Awareness
- Fibromyalgia Research – It’s Worse than Chronic Pain Alone but Exercise Helps
- Fibromyalgia & Sleep – Can They Actually Go Together?
- Fibromyalgia Origins Found in Central Nervous System
- Fibromyalgia – An Artist’s Perspective
While study results for new treatments for migraine headaches continue to inspire hope for the 36 million Americans suffering from migraines, today's current treatments also…
- Migraine Headaches – Is More Help on the Way?
- Migraine Treatment for Teens Approved
- Children Get Migraines Too!
- Migraine Headaches–New Study Released
Our day had ended like most. Karen came home and found me in bed. For me, it had all now taken a dark turn and…
- My Story: How Do You Explain Chronic Pain to Someone Who Doesn’t Have It?
- My Story: Medical Marijuana – Even When It’s Legal, It Isn’t.
- My Story: I Had SCS Done
- My Story: In Chronic Pain – the Importance of Peer Support
- My Story: Social Media Is a Weapon To Fight Chronic Pain
[caption id="attachment_26966" align="alignright" width="199"] Mary Decker Slaney[/caption] She is arguably the greatest woman middle distance runner in U.S. track and field history. It is hard…
- A Conversation with a Chiropractor about Chronic Pain
- Chronic Pain after Total Knee Replacement
- National Pain Report Comments Section Explained
- Chronic Pain Patients Using Alternative Care – Not Telling Their Doctors
- VA and Chronic Pain – More Work to Be Done
The Drug Enforcement Administration continues to put its emphasis on prescription drug abuse. DEA Acting Administrator Chuck Rosenberg today announced that the 10th National Prescription…
- Compounding Pharmacies and Chronic Pain
- Chiropractors Weigh In On Opioid Use
- Online Survey Shows Medical Marijuana Devotees Like It!
- New Data on the Gateway to Prescription Abuse
- O Tempora! O Mores! – A Draconian Practice in American Pain Management