by American Chiropractic Association (ACA) President Anthony Hamm, DC, FACO [caption id="attachment_27596" align="alignright" width="160"] Dr. Anthony Hamm[/caption] There is a consensus that pain in America…
- Stanford Back Pain Day Looking For Online Participants
- Epidural Steroid Injections Defended
- Back Pain Seminar At Stanford Wants You!
- Do Epidural Steroid Injections Help Lower Back Pain?
- Stem Cells, Walking and Back Pain
Editor’s Note: Rosemary Lee is a writer who lives in Las Vegas and suffers from fibromyalgia. She writes for the National Pain Report. To see…
- The Health Care Industry Finally Recognizes Fibromyalgia
- Have Fibromyalgia and Migraines? Study Shows an Increased Risk of Suicide
- What Fibromyalgia and Pain Have Taught Me
- Teaching Patients and Doctors about Fibromyalgia
- A Doctor Treating Fibromyalgia Who Also Has Fibromyalgia
While study results for new treatments for migraine headaches continue to inspire hope for the 36 million Americans suffering from migraines, today's current treatments also…
- Migraine Headaches – Is More Help on the Way?
- Migraine Treatment for Teens Approved
- Children Get Migraines Too!
- Migraine Headaches–New Study Released
My Story: Can This Much Happen To One Person by Monica Radtke I'm 45 years old and live in Minnesota. I've had a lot of…
- My Story: The Pain of Vulvodynia
- My Story: Arachnoiditis – My New Normal
- My Story: Crying About Chronic Pain Is a Good Thing
- My Story: The Power of Acceptance
- My Story: Stress and Chronic Pain
73-year old Phil Meade of St. George Utah has shared with National Pain Report readers all that went into deciding to have a spinal cord…
- Cancer Pain Screening Tools Fall Short
- Guest Editorial – Pain Awareness Month: Manage Your Pain Safer & Smarter
- Some Gain & Some Strain for Women in Pain
- DEA, Integrative Pain Care to Headline Pain Conference
While data about the efficacy of medical marijuana are "understudied" in the United States, there are new research data from Canada. Researchers associated with McGill…
- Differences Among Medical Cannabis Strains
- Does Oxycodone Help Adults with Cancer Pain?
- No Opioids Before and After Surgery
- The Chaos of Pain Medicine in 2015
- DEA Announces Drug Collection