By Staff If you have chronic low back pain (cLBP), you are more likely to use illicit drugs like marijuana, cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine than…
- Back Surgery Can Be Good for Your Sex Life
- Back Pain? You Probably Worry about Taking Opioids and Only Get Moderate Relief from Them
- STUDY: Knowingly Taking Placebo Reduces Chronic Back Pain
- Faster Herniated Disc Diagnosis May Have a Major Impact on Back Pain
- Superior Back and Leg Pain Relief with High Frequency Spinal Cord Stimulation
By Donna Gregory Burch [caption id="attachment_28733" align="alignright" width="158"] Donna Gregory Burch[/caption] Fibromyalgia warrior Angela Holt has one of the most popular crafting channels on YouTube with some…
- SIBO, The Missing Piece of Chronic Pain Dysautonomia
- Fibromyalgia Online Group to Hear from Leading Physician
- My First Medical Marijuana Haul
- STUDY: Neural Signature for Fibromyalgia May Help Diagnosis and Treatment
- Can Understanding Fingertips Help Fight Fibromyalgia, Diabetes and Cancer Pain?
By David Nagel, MD Author: Needless Suffering, How Society Fails Those with Chronic Pain [caption id="attachment_27529" align="alignright" width="213"] David Nagel, MD[/caption] Lost in perhaps the…
- New York Residents with Chronic Pain Deserve Affordable Treatments While Curbing Abuse
- New Jersey is being Reactive Instead of Proactive
- What Can a Trump Presidency Mean to Chronic Pain?
- Veterans in Pain
- DEA Opioid Crackdown Targets Supply
Ridding your diet of certain foods can reduce headache triggers for people battling migraines. Migraine researcher and expert, Dr. Vincent Martin of the University of…
- Kids with Migraines Might Want to Turn to Sugar Pills
- Maybe You Get Migraines Because Of What’s In Your Mouth
- Amgen Migraine Study Shows Positive Results
- Erenumab Shows Promise in Preventing Chronic Migraine
- Online Survey Reveals Impact Migraines Have on Sufferers’ Lives
by Suzanne B. Stewart [caption id="attachment_31839" align="alignright" width="138"] Suzanne B. Stewart[/caption] One Summer day in 2002, a man ran through a red light and changed…
- Pain – An Invasive Species and It’s Trying to Ruin Us!
- My Story: Adjusting
- 15 Years with My Pain Dr. and My Last Appointment Became My Final Appointment
- Marijuana: Addictive or Medicine?
- The Bottom of My IV Stand Looks Exactly Like an Asterisk
By Staff A new avenue for research into rheumatoid arthritis (RA) has been revealed by researchers at the University of Birmingham, and the folks behind…
- Pain and Politics
- Most—But Not All—Chronic Pain Patients Express Thanks
- A Chronic Pain Patient Talks About What She’s Thankful For
- A Chronic Pain Thanksgiving – What Are You Thankful For?
- 2016 Fibromyalgia Gift Guide
by Shaina Smith [caption id="attachment_32020" align="alignright" width="145"] Shaina Smith[/caption] During the 2016 legislative session, there were several lawmakers across the nation looking at a quick…
- Brain’s Cannabis Receptors Used to Treat Chronic Pain without Opioid Side Effects, Study Says
- Looking Ahead: U.S. Pain Foundation to Continue Prioritizing Medical Marijuana in 2017
- FDA Fast Tracks CNTX-4975 for Treatment of Morton’s Neuroma
- New Cannabis Pain Patch for Fibromyalgia and Diabetic Nerve Pain
- My First Medical Marijuana Haul
By Beth Darnall, PhD Chronic pain can have a very big impact one’s life, including one’s thoughts and feelings. In order to help people suffer…
- Survey: Stunning 63% of Pain Sufferers Unable to Secure Credit
- Finances and Pain: Is There Any Hope?
- Fight Pain and Raise Awareness at the Same Time
- National Pain Report Fight the Pain Visa® Prepaid Debit Card to Start 100 Million Conversations about Pain
- National Pain Report Responds to Financial Challenges People in Pain Face