By Dr. Charles-Davies. This Guest post by Dr. Charles-Davies, a medical doctor that loves to share relevant health information. He is the founder of 25doctors.com-…
- CMS Looking at Acupuncture for Back Pain
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Relieves Acute Back Pain and Sciatica
- Back Pain: Is There An Association With Mortality Among Older Women?
- The California Fires–A Story of Chronic Pain
- Self-assessing back pain by app just as good as traditional methods
When I saw this tweet from Stanford University Pain this week, I was intrigued. Stanford and @Duke Anesthesia researchers find brain data to explain why…
- My Story: Living with Fibro
- The “if this, then that” Approach to Fibromyalgia Flares
- The 2018 Fibromyalgia Year in Review: The Good News and the Bad News – From this Year’s Headlines
- OMG! Do I have my keys?
- Fibromyalgia Center of Excellence May Open in 2019
When Congress held its first congressional hearing on Cannabis this month, it was an unexpected and groundbreaking event I had not allowed myself to dream…
- Another Open Letter to California’s Governor from a Chronic Pain Patient
- A New Years Gift of Pain Relief for Trini Yeager
- Submit your comments by 12-31
- An Open Letter to the Governor of California About Trini Yeager
- Thank You Mike Moon
According to a new report in The American Journal of Medicine, aspirin can be considered an effective and safe option to other, more expensive medications to treat acute…
- New Migraine Medications Not Good for People with High Blood Pressure
- Acute Migraine Care to be Presented at the American Headache Society 61st Annual Scientific Meeting
- Report: Let’s Find Out Why Women Get Migraines More
- Why Do Women Get More Migraines than Men?
- Migraine and Headache Progress Noted at AHS
Editor’s Note. Mr. Lucas is a Michigan man who left the following in our commentary section. It deserves publication for a wider audience. I have…
- My Story: Finding the Right Doctor
- My Story: Why Isn’t My Pain Covered?
- My Story: Eeeeek… pain behaviors!
- The Financial Impact of the Opioid “Epidemic” on Autism
- My Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Story: Tom Bowen
Just after the New Year my eldest came down with a cold. She tried dealing with it on her own with OTC medicine until a…
- Chronic Pain and Suicide – Two Stories from the Front
- Happy President’s Day
- Loving Someone Chronically Ill
- Headache Migraine Survey Available
- Chronic Pain Discussion Set for Thursday – Are You Ready to Listen In?
Even though pain professionals and even the FDA have warned against the forced tapering of opioid medication for chronic pain patients, it’s still happening---fueled by…
- Voluntary Opioid Tapering Study Launching at Stanford
- Opioids Still Being Prescribed for Newly Diagnosed Musculoskeletal Pain
- Daily Cannabis Use Lowers Odds of Using Illicit Opioids for Chronic Pain Sufferers
- UC Davis Study on Opioids Tapering Finds “Too Fast” and “Too Soon”
- HHS Moderates Opioid Prescribing Guideline
Content Sponsored by National Pain Report A survey of 840 adults who suffer in chronic pain by the National Pain Report shows that a stunning…
- Finances and Pain: Is There Any Hope?
- Fight Pain and Raise Awareness at the Same Time
- National Pain Report Fight the Pain Visa® Prepaid Debit Card to Start 100 Million Conversations about Pain
- National Pain Report Responds to Financial Challenges People in Pain Face