By Dr. Charles-Davies. This Guest post by Dr. Charles-Davies, a medical doctor that loves to share relevant health information. He is the founder of 25doctors.com-…
- CMS Looking at Acupuncture for Back Pain
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Relieves Acute Back Pain and Sciatica
- Back Pain: Is There An Association With Mortality Among Older Women?
- The California Fires–A Story of Chronic Pain
- Self-assessing back pain by app just as good as traditional methods
When I saw this tweet from Stanford University Pain this week, I was intrigued. Stanford and @Duke Anesthesia researchers find brain data to explain why…
- My Story: Living with Fibro
- The “if this, then that” Approach to Fibromyalgia Flares
- The 2018 Fibromyalgia Year in Review: The Good News and the Bad News – From this Year’s Headlines
- OMG! Do I have my keys?
- Fibromyalgia Center of Excellence May Open in 2019
When Congress held its first congressional hearing on Cannabis this month, it was an unexpected and groundbreaking event I had not allowed myself to dream…
- Another Open Letter to California’s Governor from a Chronic Pain Patient
- A New Years Gift of Pain Relief for Trini Yeager
- Submit your comments by 12-31
- An Open Letter to the Governor of California About Trini Yeager
- Thank You Mike Moon
According to a new report in The American Journal of Medicine, aspirin can be considered an effective and safe option to other, more expensive medications to treat acute…
- New Migraine Medications Not Good for People with High Blood Pressure
- Acute Migraine Care to be Presented at the American Headache Society 61st Annual Scientific Meeting
- Report: Let’s Find Out Why Women Get Migraines More
- Why Do Women Get More Migraines than Men?
- Migraine and Headache Progress Noted at AHS
By Christina Ream (Editor’s note—Christina wrote in the National Pain Report commentary section about her forced taper experience, which we felt should be shared more…
- Sad Shattered Potential Deadly Life from Chronic Pain 2014-2020
- My Story: Finding the Right Doctor
- My Story: Why Isn’t My Pain Covered?
- My Story: Eeeeek… pain behaviors!
- The Financial Impact of the Opioid “Epidemic” on Autism
Editor's note: National Pain Report received the following email from U.S. Pain Foundation and we wanted to share it (as received) with those who may…
- Chronic Pain Documentary Set for Release in May
- Our Plan if We Contract the Virus
- No Matter What I Do, I’ll Never Be the Same
- Impact of Pain Treatments on the Immune System
- Pain Rallies Postponed – But the Work Continues
Researchers have discovered that a protein found in the membrane of our sensory neurons are involved in our capacity to feel mechanical pain, laying the…
- Kratom Helped Them More Than Opioids and It May Soon Be Banned
- Forced Taper Stories Reveal Horror Stories
- Voluntary Opioid Tapering Study Launching at Stanford
- Opioids Still Being Prescribed for Newly Diagnosed Musculoskeletal Pain
- Daily Cannabis Use Lowers Odds of Using Illicit Opioids for Chronic Pain Sufferers
Content Sponsored by National Pain Report A survey of 840 adults who suffer in chronic pain by the National Pain Report shows that a stunning…
- Finances and Pain: Is There Any Hope?
- Fight Pain and Raise Awareness at the Same Time
- National Pain Report Fight the Pain Visa® Prepaid Debit Card to Start 100 Million Conversations about Pain
- National Pain Report Responds to Financial Challenges People in Pain Face