Allowing this reporter some editorial license because I've been suffering from back pain (probably degenerative disc) for the last month, a couple of stories caught…
- A Veteran and his Battle with Chronic Pain
- Chronic Back Pain Patients Surveyed on Opioid Use
- FDA: Toughen Warning Language on NSAIDs
- Are Elected Officials Listening to Chronic Pain Patients?
- What Chronic Pain Taught Me About Motherhood
Talk to a person who suffers from fibromyalgia and it doesn't take long for the topic of sleep to come up. “I’ve had major issues…
- Fibromyalgia Drug Study Enrollment Open
- Can Car Crashes Cause Fibromyalgia?
- Football and Fibromyalgia Do Mix
- NFL Player Pushing Fibromyalgia Awareness
- Fibromyalgia Research – It’s Worse than Chronic Pain Alone but Exercise Helps
While study results for new treatments for migraine headaches continue to inspire hope for the 36 million Americans suffering from migraines, today's current treatments also…
- Migraine Headaches – Is More Help on the Way?
- Migraine Treatment for Teens Approved
- Children Get Migraines Too!
- Migraine Headaches–New Study Released
Editor's Note: The National Pain Report is expanding its coverage of fibromyalgia. Today, we are pleased to introduce a new columnist, Rosemary Lee from Las…
- My Story: If I knew then what I know now, would I……
- My Story: Chronic Pain and Non-Apparent Disabilities
- My Story: Finding A Way Vs. Chronic Pain
- My Story: A Treatment Journey For Chronic Pain
- My Story: HYPERALGESIA Is Real and More Common Than You Think
Regulators in Europe just approved St. Jude’s Prodigy MRI spinal cord stimulation system for use with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and novel Burst stimulation technology,…
- Do Doctors Respect Their Patients? and Vice Versa?
- Chronic Pain Stats Show A Problem
- Avacen Heading to Pain Summit Near Chicago
- OP-ED: Pharmacist Chronic Pain Advocate Launches Non-Profit
- How the NFL Could Help the Chronic Pain Patient
There is great confusion about medical marijuana (MMJ) and how it works for specific kinds of pain in the minds of many who are seeking…
- Opioid Progression Cited in Study – Also Men at Increased Risk
- Medical Marijuana Confusion Causing Problems?
- Breakthrough Cancer Pain Drug New Formulation
- FDA Approves Opioids For Some Children
- Medical Marijuana – States Versus the Feds