When you write your elected officials and public representatives, you expect an answer. But as of yet, our March 20, 2015, letter to Montana U.S.…
- What Chronic Pain Taught Me About Motherhood
If you or a loved one has fibromyalgia , let me suggest that you now have a favorite NFL football player. His name is Dominque…
- Fibromyalgia Research – It’s Worse than Chronic Pain Alone but Exercise Helps
- Fibromyalgia & Sleep – Can They Actually Go Together?
- Fibromyalgia Origins Found in Central Nervous System
- Fibromyalgia – An Artist’s Perspective
- My Story: Fibromyalgia Took My Life to the Dogs
While study results for new treatments for migraine headaches continue to inspire hope for the 36 million Americans suffering from migraines, today's current treatments also…
- Migraine Headaches – Is More Help on the Way?
- Migraine Treatment for Teens Approved
- Children Get Migraines Too!
- Migraine Headaches–New Study Released
[caption id="attachment_25928" align="alignright" width="160"] Dr. Richard Radnovich[/caption] Recently a reader sent an email of questions and frustrations. She brought up many issues that are common…
- MY STORY: In Pain – Still Looking For A Way Out
- Spinal Cord Stimulation – Do I Make it Permanent?
- Spinal Cord Stimulation – I’m Going to Try It
- How to Talk to Your Pain Doctor – One Patient’s Response
- A New Voice for Chronic Pain
Dr. Chad Stephens of Noble Pain Management and Sports Medicine in Fort Worth, Texas says October 14, 2014 is a day that changed pain forever. …
- Survey for Pain Patients
- National Pain Strategy Public Comment Closed – Robust Response Reported
- Medical Marijuana for VA Patients
- The National Pain Strategy – A Recipe for Parity?
- Yoga Helps Chronic Pain
Congressional pressure appears to be mounting on the Drug Enforcement Administration regarding research on the potential medical benefits of marijuana. The Senate Caucus on International…
- Satisfactory Analgesia Can Be Achieved Through a Simple Answer to a Simple Question
- My Story: Changing the Chronic Pain Polarity
- Is There New Hope for Fibromyalgia Sufferers from an Old Source?
- Chronic Pain Sufferers – Anger and Hope
- CHRONIC PAIN GOVERNMENT FOLLOW UP: Florida; Medical Marijuana