By Dr. Charles-Davies. This Guest post by Dr. Charles-Davies, a medical doctor that loves to share relevant health information. He is the founder of 25doctors.com-…
- CMS Looking at Acupuncture for Back Pain
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Relieves Acute Back Pain and Sciatica
- Back Pain: Is There An Association With Mortality Among Older Women?
- The California Fires–A Story of Chronic Pain
- Self-assessing back pain by app just as good as traditional methods
When I saw this tweet from Stanford University Pain this week, I was intrigued. Stanford and @Duke Anesthesia researchers find brain data to explain why…
- My Story: Living with Fibro
- The “if this, then that” Approach to Fibromyalgia Flares
- The 2018 Fibromyalgia Year in Review: The Good News and the Bad News – From this Year’s Headlines
- OMG! Do I have my keys?
- Fibromyalgia Center of Excellence May Open in 2019
The Federal Register issued “A Request for Information: Ensuring Patient Access and Effective Drug Enforcement”. The comments are being sought to ensure (patients have) legitimate…
- Can California Change What’s Happening in Chronic Pain Treatment?
- Activism: The Government Made Me Do It
- How to Make Change in Chronic Pain Policy
- New Hampshire; First in Politics and Pain…
- Oregon Opioid Taper Back in The News
Three observational studies will be presented this week at the American Headache Society (AHS) 61st Annual Scientific Meeting in Philadelphia. The studies provide insight into…
- Report: Let’s Find Out Why Women Get Migraines More
- Why Do Women Get More Migraines than Men?
- Migraine and Headache Progress Noted at AHS
- Migraine 911 Care-Kit
- New Drug for Migraines Approved by FDA
They say sitting all day at a desk can kill you. From where I sit today, desk jobs are certainly contributing to a rise in…
- Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
- My Story: My Search for a Pain Doctor Continues
- Walking Time Bomb Again?
- My Story: Post-Surgical Pain Needed More
- Using Opioids and Having a Job—It’s Not Easy
The Don’t Punish Pain Rally Organization has scheduled another series of rallies across the country. This will be the fifth rally it has sponsored. The…
- How Do You Define Pain?
- Open Letter to Lady Gaga!
- An Amazing New Invention to Help Live with Pain
- Makeup Isn’t a Cure for Chronic Illness & Pain!
- Pride Over Chronic Pain
It is now the year, 2019, and since the approval and implementation of the medical marijuana programs across the country, states have had to confront…
- Have Pain? Take a Tylenol
- Duke and Stanford Opioid and Fibromyalgia Study Published
- Chronic Pain Cure? Medical Cannabis in Virginia and More on Exercise
- Is Your Antidepressant Lessening Pain Relief with Opioids by a Factor of 3 or 4?
- Will The Lethal Pufferfish Be A Source For Chronic Pain Treatment?
Content Sponsored by National Pain Report A survey of 840 adults who suffer in chronic pain by the National Pain Report shows that a stunning…
- Finances and Pain: Is There Any Hope?
- Fight Pain and Raise Awareness at the Same Time
- National Pain Report Fight the Pain Visa® Prepaid Debit Card to Start 100 Million Conversations about Pain
- National Pain Report Responds to Financial Challenges People in Pain Face