By Staff. Low back pain affects an estimated 540 million people worldwide, and a new study says too many patients receive the wrong care. A…
- Tips to Help You Avoid Exacerbating Your Back Pain and Causing Further Injuries
- Your Office Is Causing Low Back Pain
- Do Sit-Stand Desks Help Reduce Back Pain or Offer Other Health Benefits?
- Study: Adherence to Physical Therapy Program for Low Back Pain Can Reduce Overall Medicare Spend
- Stanford Study on Pain and the Brain Underway
By Donna Gregory Burch. Over the years, I've read thousands of books and articles about fibromyalgia and how to treat it. My favorites have always…
- Small-Fiber Polyneuropathy Could be the Answer Some Fibromyalgia Patients are Seeking
- GenFo Releases 2018 Guide for Fibromyalgia Sufferers to Get Medical Cannabis Cards
- New Fibromyalgia Blood Test Boasts 94 Percent Accuracy
- It’s Time to Take a New Approach to Fibromyalgia!
- Take a Survey on Your Treatment of Chronic Pain
By Staff. Has the Drug Enforcement Administration begun to feel the heat from the providers and patients who are suffering from the lack of medication…
- DEA Surge in Prescriber and Pharmacy Investigations Touted
- Worried About the Opioid Crackdown? Tell Your Pain Story
- Who is the DEA Listening To?
- Is Government Opioid Data Telling the Wrong Story?
- Government Data Versus Government Policy
By Jeanette Rotondi. The National Pain Report occasionally shares acts of activism by the chronic pain community. This is another example of advocacy, recently conducted…
- STUDY: Migraine Surgery Reduces Headaches AND Significantly Improves Functioning
- Chronic Migraine Amplified by Jawbone Disorder (TMD)
- Erenumab Effective in Preventing Migraine, Study Shows
- Promising Data with Non-Invasive Medical Devices for Severe Headaches
- Migraine in Girls’ Triggered by Female Hormones
I’m three-quarters through Maya Dusenbery’s phenomenal Doing Harm, and it’s by far the best book about healthcare I’ve ever read. I’m lapping up every right-on-the-money…
- Childhood Disrupted: How My Biography Became My Biology
- Chronic Pain – What I Can’t Do – What I Do Do
- My Story: Headache on The Hill 2018
- My Story: Painfully Lonely
- My Story: It’s OK To Make My Life Easier
By Melissa Wardlaw. As a patient who has suffered with systemic CRPS/RSD (full-body) and multiple other chronic illnesses and pain for over 15 years now,…
- Pediatric Pain Program Announced by US Pain Foundation
- CRPS Event Builds Awareness and Creates Hope
- Sleep & Chronic Pain – Thoughts for the Day
- When Men Are Sicker than Chronic Pain Patients
- May We All Be Like the Palm Trees
By Ginevra Liptan, M.D. (Editor’s Note: Dr. Ginevra Liptan opened one of the first practices in the U.S. to treat fibromyalgia—something she has been fighting…
- Part III: Multiple Chronic Conditions: Patient & Physician Confirm Medical Necessity for Palliative Care
- Part II. Multiple Chronic Conditions: How Are They Viewed by Medicare?
- Part I. Multiple Chronic Conditions: What Does the CMS Rule Change Mean for You?
- A Story of How Medical Cannabis Transformed One Patient’s Life
- Best To Treat Pain in an Integrated Way
By Beth Darnall, PhD Chronic pain can have a very big impact one’s life, including one’s thoughts and feelings. In order to help people suffer…
- Survey: Stunning 63% of Pain Sufferers Unable to Secure Credit
- Finances and Pain: Is There Any Hope?
- Fight Pain and Raise Awareness at the Same Time
- National Pain Report Fight the Pain Visa® Prepaid Debit Card to Start 100 Million Conversations about Pain
- National Pain Report Responds to Financial Challenges People in Pain Face