By Dr. Charles-Davies. This Guest post by Dr. Charles-Davies, a medical doctor that loves to share relevant health information. He is the founder of 25doctors.com-…
- CMS Looking at Acupuncture for Back Pain
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Relieves Acute Back Pain and Sciatica
- Back Pain: Is There An Association With Mortality Among Older Women?
- The California Fires–A Story of Chronic Pain
- Self-assessing back pain by app just as good as traditional methods
When I saw this tweet from Stanford University Pain this week, I was intrigued. Stanford and @Duke Anesthesia researchers find brain data to explain why…
- My Story: Living with Fibro
- The “if this, then that” Approach to Fibromyalgia Flares
- The 2018 Fibromyalgia Year in Review: The Good News and the Bad News – From this Year’s Headlines
- OMG! Do I have my keys?
- Fibromyalgia Center of Excellence May Open in 2019
Readers of National Pain Report and social media groups for chronic pain communities may recognize her name. Trini Yeager is a chronic pain patient about…
- Submit your comments by 12-31
- An Open Letter to the Governor of California About Trini Yeager
- Thank You Mike Moon
- Pain Patients Called to Pressure Congress for Attention
- Open Letter to the FDA From a Chronic Pain Advocate
According to a new report in The American Journal of Medicine, aspirin can be considered an effective and safe option to other, more expensive medications to treat acute…
- New Migraine Medications Not Good for People with High Blood Pressure
- Acute Migraine Care to be Presented at the American Headache Society 61st Annual Scientific Meeting
- Report: Let’s Find Out Why Women Get Migraines More
- Why Do Women Get More Migraines than Men?
- Migraine and Headache Progress Noted at AHS
Editor’s Note. Mr. Lucas is a Michigan man who left the following in our commentary section. It deserves publication for a wider audience. I have…
- My Story: Finding the Right Doctor
- My Story: Why Isn’t My Pain Covered?
- My Story: Eeeeek… pain behaviors!
- The Financial Impact of the Opioid “Epidemic” on Autism
- My Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Story: Tom Bowen
Every time my pain level escalates, combined with the pain I am already trying to control, I often experience an array of emotions making me…
- Federal Pain Lobbyist Eyed – Reporter Looking for Chronic Pain Activists
- Traveling Tips for Flying While in PAIN
- A Mother Finds Her Chronic Pain Tribe
- Fighting the Chronic Pain on Many Fronts
- A New Years Gift of Pain Relief for Trini Yeager
Researchers interviewed more than 1,100 people at high risk of opioid overdose in Vancouver between 2014 and 2017 who reported both substance use and major…
- UC Davis Study on Opioids Tapering Finds “Too Fast” and “Too Soon”
- HHS Moderates Opioid Prescribing Guideline
- The Insanity of U.S. Opioid Policy
- DEA and FDA Warn Website Operators Illegally Offering Opioids for Sale
- The Opioid Crisis Is Not About Opioids
Content Sponsored by National Pain Report A survey of 840 adults who suffer in chronic pain by the National Pain Report shows that a stunning…
- Finances and Pain: Is There Any Hope?
- Fight Pain and Raise Awareness at the Same Time
- National Pain Report Fight the Pain Visa® Prepaid Debit Card to Start 100 Million Conversations about Pain
- National Pain Report Responds to Financial Challenges People in Pain Face