By Dr. Charles-Davies. This Guest post by Dr. Charles-Davies, a medical doctor that loves to share relevant health information. He is the founder of 25doctors.com-…
- CMS Looking at Acupuncture for Back Pain
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Relieves Acute Back Pain and Sciatica
- Back Pain: Is There An Association With Mortality Among Older Women?
- The California Fires–A Story of Chronic Pain
- Self-assessing back pain by app just as good as traditional methods
By Ginevra Liptan, MD. CBD (cannabidiol) is everywhere You can get CBD at the health food store or in your coffee drink now, and everyone…
- OMG! Do I have my keys?
- Fibromyalgia Center of Excellence May Open in 2019
- Could your Fibromyalgia Actually be Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?
- My Fight Versus Fibromyalgia Includes Using My Mind
- Can an Existing Vaccine Help Treat Fibromyalgia?
One thing that the Obama and Trump Administrations have in common is they have both pretty much ignored the implementation of the HHS/NIH National Pain…
- HHS Pain Task Force Looking for Public Comment
- A Missing Dimension in HHS Task Force Recommendations on Pain
- One Page Testimony for Senate HELP Committee Hearing on “Managing Pain During the Opioid Crisis” – February, 12, 2019
- Patient Advocate to U.S. Senate Panel About Chronic Pain
- HHS Pain Draft Report—Have You Commented?
By Ed Coghlan. If you are a woman, you’re three times more likely to get a migraine than a man. And researchers need to examine…
- Why Do Women Get More Migraines than Men?
- Migraine and Headache Progress Noted at AHS
- Migraine 911 Care-Kit
- New Drug for Migraines Approved by FDA
- My Story: Headache on The Hill 2018
Many of my posts in the National Pain Report, on my blog and Facebook pages that promote alternative pain treatments are often met with anger…
- Exercising Caution with Online Support Groups
- My Story – Stuck Between Pancreatitis and a Hard Place
- My CRPS Story: Painted into a Corner – a Follow up
- My Story: A CRPS Story of Pain and Perseverance
- My Story: Crohn’s Disease and My Journey Back to “My Happy.”
A Review of the Pain Management, Best Practices Interagency Task Force Draft Report; the Good, the Not so Good, and Where We Go From Here
Author, Needless Suffering; How Society Fails Those with Chronic Pain Introduction: The Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act (CARA) was passed by the US Congress in…
- Does the National Pain Strategy Still Have a Pulse? Maybe!
- My Caregiver is Traveling – Confessions of a Zebra
- 5 Things You Should Know About Being Disabled
- The Stars Are Aligned
- Why is the National Pain Report Promoting the Chronic Pain Patient Survey?
The following email and connected letter is from Dr. Sean Mackey one of the nation’s leading pain physicians, urging fellow pain leaders to sign a…
- 60 Minutes Segment on Opioids Draws Ire of Chronic Pain Community
- Forced Opioid Tapering Continues Despite Attempts by Pain Leaders
- DEA Arrest Medical Professionals for Opioid Prescribing in California and Hawaii
- The Media Reporting About Chronic Pain and Opioids is Changing
- Beyond Opiophobia: A History of Opioids
Content Sponsored by National Pain Report A survey of 840 adults who suffer in chronic pain by the National Pain Report shows that a stunning…
- Finances and Pain: Is There Any Hope?
- Fight Pain and Raise Awareness at the Same Time
- National Pain Report Fight the Pain Visa® Prepaid Debit Card to Start 100 Million Conversations about Pain
- National Pain Report Responds to Financial Challenges People in Pain Face