A new study is highly critical of the effectiveness of epidural steroid injections for the relief of lower back pain. A review published in the…
- Stem Cells, Walking and Back Pain
- A Veteran and his Battle with Chronic Pain
- Chronic Back Pain Patients Surveyed on Opioid Use
- FDA: Toughen Warning Language on NSAIDs
- Are Elected Officials Listening to Chronic Pain Patients?
[caption id="" align="alignright" width="124"] Ginevra Liptan, MD[/caption] If you have fibromyalgia, Dr. Ginevra Liptan feels your pain, literally. Dr. Liptan started experiencing muscle pain and…
- A Doctor Treating Fibromyalgia Who Also Has Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia – Does Melatonin Help?
- Fibromyalgia Drug Study Enrollment Open
- Can Car Crashes Cause Fibromyalgia?
- Football and Fibromyalgia Do Mix
While study results for new treatments for migraine headaches continue to inspire hope for the 36 million Americans suffering from migraines, today's current treatments also…
- Migraine Headaches – Is More Help on the Way?
- Migraine Treatment for Teens Approved
- Children Get Migraines Too!
- Migraine Headaches–New Study Released
[caption id="attachment_26942" align="alignright" width="152"] Angelika Byczkowski[/caption] For those of us suffering from chronic pain, it's like carrying the burden of an uncontrollably noisy, spitefully unruly,…
- Fibromyalgia – Fighting Back
- My Story: If I knew then what I know now, would I……
- My Story: Chronic Pain and Non-Apparent Disabilities
- My Story: Finding A Way Vs. Chronic Pain
- My Story: A Treatment Journey For Chronic Pain
Regulators in Europe just approved St. Jude’s Prodigy MRI spinal cord stimulation system for use with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and novel Burst stimulation technology,…
- Do Doctors Respect Their Patients? and Vice Versa?
- Chronic Pain Stats Show A Problem
- Avacen Heading to Pain Summit Near Chicago
- OP-ED: Pharmacist Chronic Pain Advocate Launches Non-Profit
- How the NFL Could Help the Chronic Pain Patient
A study published this week in Arthritis Research and Therapy shows that duloxetine is a safe and effective treatment for fibromyalgia, and it also improves…
- Commentary: Confusion About Medical Marijuana And Chronic Pain
- Opioid Progression Cited in Study – Also Men at Increased Risk
- Medical Marijuana Confusion Causing Problems?
- Breakthrough Cancer Pain Drug New Formulation
- FDA Approves Opioids For Some Children