Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market announced its plans today to open ten new stores in Southern California next year.
A company spokesman said the markets will provide more than 210 new jobs and bring fresh, wholesome food to even more neighborhoods at affordable prices.
These are the Southern California stores opening early next year:
- January 12th: 2nd St & Madison Ave, El Cajon
- February 9th: El Toro Rd & Trabuco Rd, Lake Forest. Newport Blvd. & Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa. Camino Del Norte & Dove Canyon Rd, San Diego.
- February 16th: Oceanside Blvd & Vine St, Oceanside. Alameda St & Florence Ave, Walnut Park. Seaward Ave & Thompson Blvd, Ventura.
- February 23rd: Arneill Rd & Las Posas Rd, Camarillo. Bonita Ave & San Dimas Canyon Rd, San Dimas.
- March 30th: Atlantic Ave & 33rd St, Long Beach.
“We’re thrilled we’re able to create even more good paying jobs with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits every time we open another store,” said Fresh & Easy’s CEO, Tim Mason. “Our people are the most important part of our business and we look forward to growing our incredible team.”
Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market has created more than 700 jobs this year and currently has more than 4,000 employees in California, Nevada and Arizona.
Entry-level positions in California start at $10 an hour and offer quarterly bonuses of up to 10% as well as a 401(k) with company match. The company believes everyone deserves access to affordable and comprehensive healthcare and provides all employees the opportunity to work at least 20 hours per week, which entitles everyone to vision, prescription drug, dental and medical coverage with Fresh & Easy paying at least 75%.
Fresh & Easy is currently taking job applications for positions on its website at www.freshandeasy.com/joinus
Image via Wikipedia
Editor’s note: Fresh & Easy are also opening 12 stores in Northern California early in 2010.