National Pain Report is happy to join U.S. Pain Foundation in honoring the migraine community through a series of patient stories to shed light on the misunderstood and debilitating condition.
As you know, some of the most powerful stories are those told by those who live with chronic pain.
National Pain Report is happy to collaborate with U.S. Pain, to raise public awareness in an effort to take a step towards creating better outcomes, increased access to migraine care and empower those diagnosed with migraine.
June is Migraine Awareness Month, and we think it’s a great opportunity to increase the number of patient stories on the National Pain Report.
We are inviting YOU, to submit your own stories to be published on National Pain Report.
As part of the collaboration, stories may also be shared and featured on U.S. Pain’s social media platforms, newsletters and website throughout the month of June.
The Goal of the Campaign
- INCREASE AWARENESS of various types of migraines and related health issues.
- INSPIRE others who are living with migraine.
- SHARE IDEAS on how to successfully carry out the U.S. Pain motto: Learn to live with pain and not in pain.
How to Participate
In order to have your story considered, please follow these rules:
- Keep your submission between 600 and 800 words
- Do not include names of hospitals or people, other than yourself – this is NOT about bashing others, but sharing positive pain journey experiences
- Avoid lewd language.
- Include at least 2 pictures – (please use original images that you own, and avoid images that have brand names or logos displayed prominently in them)
- Include contact information – (information is for internal use only – only to be used if we need more information regarding the story)
Remember, the goal is to help others manage the disorder and challenges that go along with it through inspiration – so tell us about you, about your type of pain from migraines, how you succeed in dealing with your condition, and what you think will be helpful to others who may be reading your story.
Submissions are not guaranteed to be published, and submissions NOT meeting the criteria above, are unlikely to be published.
All submissions are subject to review and revision by National Pain Report.com.
Submissions can be sent to: email@example.com
Your story may be sent as either a Word document, or within the text of an email.
We look forward to sharing your stories with the world.