NATIONAL PAIN REPORT
Welcome to this Microcast Media Group Internet Website. This Website (the “Site”) is one of several Microcast Media Group Sites owned, operated and managed by Microcast Media Group, including National Pain Report, American News Report, and others. Through this Site, and the other Microcast Media Group Sites, which it owns and operates, Microcast Media Group is pleased to offer you a variety of health, technology, therapy and related chronic pain and pain management resources and information. All Microcast Media Group Site Websites are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Your use of this Site is conditioned upon your acceptance of and agreement to abide by all provisions of this Agreement. Microcast Media Group reserves the right to terminate your use of this Site at anytime should you violate any of said provisions. Microcast Media Group reserves the right to modify the Site or any products or services offered through this Site or to discontinue the same, temporarily or permanently, at any time, for any reason, without notice, and without any liability to you or any third party as a result thereof.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE!!
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL, FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE – FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT CONSULT YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS. FOR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, CONSULT A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL.
Through this site, Microcast Media Group intends to offer you relevant and helpful information for like-minded people, companies and not-for-profit organizations through news, social interaction and commerce. THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL, FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BUT IS INFORMATIONAL ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUPPLANT OR SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS AND/OR TREATMENT PROVIDED BY QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS. IF YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL EVENT OR EMERGENCY YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER, CALL 911 OR VISIT ANY EMERGENCY CARE FACILITY IMMEDIATELY.
The text, graphics, images, video, information obtained from licensors or users, and all other materials posted to or contained on the Site are intended to be for informational purposes only, and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical, financial or other professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment, nor should anything on the Site be construed or interpreted as medical, financial or other professional advice or opinion. If you have any medical condition, you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider for diagnosis and treatment. You should never refuse, disregard or defer seeking qualified medical, financial or professional advice based on the Site or anything you read or view on it. Do NOT make health care, financial or other decisions in reliance upon the Site or anything contained on the Site. To the extent, if any, that you make such decisions or take or fail to take professional or health care-related actions in reliance upon the Site or anything on the Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
NOTICE OF GRAPHIC NATURE OF SOME CONTENT
Some Sites provide content related to news, which may include disaster, war, crime or other unpleasant topics. Some Sites provide information on health topics. In order to provide meaningful and informative content to you, this Site may contain photographs, diagrams, drawings, videos, or other images depicting the death, injury, anatomy of the human body generally, and various internal organs and appendages, including, but not limited to, surgical images and video, and images or video of anatomy, including reproductive organs and systems. Some of these materials and images may be of a graphic or sexually explicit nature. While these materials are displayed to convey medical and health-related information, or other news information, some people may find them to be offensive or disturbing. If you believe that these materials may by offensive or otherwise disturbing to you, you should not use or access this Site.
Many Sites include social networks to facilitate community and communication among like-minded people. These social networks have rules.
- Truthfulness. You agree that in all transmissions, postings, or other communications made through or on this Site, you will do so truthfully, without deception, fraud, misrepresentation or other willful intent to deceive, and otherwise in good faith. You agree not to impersonate others on the Site, misrepresent yourself, or to enter into transactions under false pretenses. The name and other personal information you provide in the registration process will be truthful, accurate, complete, and current in all respects. Fraud or misrepresentation in your use of this Site will not be tolerated, will result in termination of your account, and could subject you to legal and criminal action as appropriate, including prosecution. Microcast Media Group assumes and accepts no liability for the truthfulness and accuracy of any communications or other information posted on this Site by users or third-parties.
- Registration Information/Password. In order to purchase products or services offered through the Site, you will be required to register. Upon your registration, you will be assigned a user ID and password. You agree to provide accurate, complete, and current information as part of your registration and to be sure that your information remains current by updating your account information as necessary. You grant Microcast Media Group the right to disclose your registration information to third parties as part of general aggregated information about the Site, but not to disclose your name, address, or account number without your express written approval, unless required by law or in response to legal process. Your assigned user ID and selected password are confidential to you. Maintain that confidentiality, and do not allow others access to your account. You will be responsible for all use made of your account, so protect it at all times.
- Compliance with Laws. You understand and agree that you are responsible for your actions taken in your use of the Site. Your use of this Site, and all sales, transactions, communications, transmissions or other activities in your use of this Site will comply with all local, state, federal and international laws, ordinances, and regulations, as applicable. You will only use this Site for proper and legal purposes, and you will not assist or cooperate with anyone else to use this Site to violate any laws or engage in any activities otherwise prohibited in this Agreement. To the extent, if any, that the information provided in this Site is geographically specific to Delaware, West Virginia, California, New York or any other locale, you are responsible to verify and confirm the legality, acceptability and usefulness of that information in other locations where you intend to make use of such information.
- Non-Infringement/Intellectual Property. You agree, represent and warrant that any information, images, photographs, text, or other postings you make to the Site, or which you transmit through the Site, are your property or property which you are lawfully authorized to post or transmit, and do not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property (trade secret, trademark, copyright, patent or otherwise) or other proprietary rights. You further agree that you will not disclose upon the Site any proprietary information for which you are not authorized by the rightful owner to make public disclosure. If you believe your intellectual property rights are, or may be, violated by others on the Site, you may contact the Site’s designated agent as per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and file a claim of infringement.
- User Conduct. You agree that in your use of this Site, you will not post or otherwise communicate or transmit words, language, pictures, photographs, images, drawings, or other materials or communications which are, or could reasonably be considered or interpreted to be, threatening, harassing, stalking, intimidating, bullying, discriminatory, defamatory, tortious, libelous, pornographic or otherwise unlawful, or which are or may be reasonably considered or interpreted by others to be abusive, profane, lewd, vulgar, obscene, invasive of any person’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or any materials intended to, or encouraging or suggesting the violation of any laws or which may give rise to civil liability, or which may be intended to or have the effect of inhibiting, limiting, restricting, or otherwise interfering with others’ quiet enjoyment and use of the Site. You further agree that you will not attempt to disguise the origin of any communications you post on the Site.
While it is expected that the nature of the Site will suggest and generate the posting of anatomical images and other materials that may be graphic or sexually explicit, such expectation will not allow for posting of materials that are obscene or pornographic. You must in all situations use and exercise your best judgment in considering the appropriateness of any images or materials you post.
You are solely responsible for any and all content and information which you post on this Site, and all communications or transmissions submitted by you through the Site. Microcast Media Group reserves the right, but assumes no obligation, in its sole discretion, to restrict access to or availability of user-generated material that it considers to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such user-generated material is constitutionally protected, and to monitor, screen, or filter for such objectionable user-generated material. Microcast Media Group has no responsibility or liability for your postings to this Site or the content of any information which you place on or transmit through this Site. You alone are responsible for any and all content or other information which you post to this Site in any form whatsoever, and you, not Microcast Media Group, will be responsible for the consequences of such posting. For those reasons, Microcast Media Group strongly recommends that you be certain that information you post is accurate, proper and lawful in all respects, is not defamatory, discriminatory, libelous, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise unlawful or objectionable, and does not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others. Microcast Media Group reserves the right to remove postings or take such other actions against user-generated content that violates the terms of this Agreement, is unlawful, or is otherwise, in Microcast Media Group’s sole discretion, objectionable, unacceptable, inappropriate or undesirable as it deems reasonable and necessary to protect itself, the Site, third parties, or other users of the Site.
You understand and agree that any posting you make to the public, non-private areas of the Site is publicly available and that it is non-confidential for all purposes.
- System Abuse. You agree that you will not violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site. You agree that you will make no submissions or transmissions to the Site which contain viruses or other improper electronic data which is designed to or intended to disrupt, damage or interfere with the efficient and effective operation of the Site or those using the Site. You will not use the Site to send unsolicited emails to other users, i.e., “spamming,” or to transmit “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramids” or similar messages or communications. Abuse of the Site’s systems may result in termination of your account, and can lead to criminal and/or civil legal action as appropriate.
- No Advertising. You agree that you will not use this Site as an advertising mechanism.
- Due Diligence in Transactions. You understand and agree that you are responsible to use common sense and due diligence in your use of the Site and the transactions into which you enter through or relying upon this Site.
- Non-Endorsement. Microcast Media Group does not warrant, sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of any products or services offered for sale through the Site by third parties. Microcast Media Group is not a party to and does not monitor or otherwise participate in any transaction between you and a third-party. You agree that Microcast Media Group is not liable or responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your use of the Site, for the non-conformity or defects of any product or service sold on the Site, for damages in shipping, for the inaccuracy or misrepresentations made by third parties to any transaction or any other similar issues which may arise between you and a third-party.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Microcast Media Group, its members, managers, owners, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors and licensees, and their heirs, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, demands, costs, expenses, losses, damages, or judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising, directly or indirectly, in any way, out of or from your use of the Site, from your reliance upon any information on the Site, from any content you submit to, post on or transmit through the Site, from your infringement of intellectual property rights, from your violation or breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, from your violation of any law or rights of third parties, or the from the unlawful use or misuse of any products or services purchased on or through the Site.
- “AS IS”. You agree that you use the Site at your own risk without any representation or warranty by Microcast Media Group, and that you accept the Site “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” in its current state at the time of your use of the Site, and without any warranty, inducement, promise or reasonable expectation of system upgrades, improvements or similar modifications. Microcast Media Group assumes no responsibility for and is not liable to you for the error free, timely, continuous operability of the Site, or for your ability or inability to access and use the Site as you may require or desire.
- System requirements. Use of the Site requires that you have properly working Internet access, and suitable software and hardware. Microcast Media Group may, at its sole discretion, change or modify the system requirements without notice or liability to you. You are solely responsible, at your own cost and expense, for acquiring, maintaining, upgrading and updating your system components to maintain working compatibility with the Site’s system requirements. Microcast Media Group is not responsible for any damage to your hardware or software or other equipment or facilities resulting from your access to or use of the Site. You are responsible for any and all fees and charges to third parties required to access and use the Site.
- Cookies. For any number of reasons, we may place “cookies” on your computer when you visit the Site. You may refuse to accept the “cookies,” but if you do so, your use of the Site may not be as complete and effective as it would be otherwise, and you may not be able to view some text, images, or other content, or access certain offerings of products or services.
- No Liability for Misuse. Microcast Media Group hereby disclaims and denies any and all liability for the misuse or improper or unlawful use of any products or services purchased through the Site, or from any third party, or through a link provided on the Site.
- Limited License. You are granted a limited, non-transferable, revocable license to access and to use this Site for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You are not authorized to download, make copies, distribute or redistribute, publish or republish, reproduce, resell, sublicense, alter, modify, or otherwise exploit the Site for commercial purposes, nor to use any content of the Site or its contents, or any derivative of the Site on any other website, nor to use any data mining or other data gathering or extracting tools or processes in your access to or use of the Site. You may view, download, and print content available on this Site, subject to the following: i. for your personal use only; ii. without any modification or alteration of the content; and iii. all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices appearing in the original must be reproduced and remain intact as they appear and are displayed on the Site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED IN LAW, MICROCAST MEDIA GROUP, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS, DISCLAIM ALL GUARANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
MICROCAST MEDIA GROUP MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, SAFETY, LEGALITY, EFFECTIVENESS, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE AS TO ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED FOR SALE, SOLD OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, USEFULNESS, EFFECTIVENESS OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE, THE SATISFACTION OF ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED TIMELY, ERROR-FREE AVAILABILITY AND OPERABILITY OF THE SITE, THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR SIMILARLY HARMFUL MATTER, THAT THE SITE WILL SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR USEFULNESS OF THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE AND RELY UPON THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT MICROCAST MEDIA GROUP HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR OTHER HARM THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
YOUR STATE MAY NOT PERMIT SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS HEREIN. IF SO, THOSE DISCLAIMERS DO NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED IN LAW, MICROCAST MEDIA GROUP , ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, FROM ANY DEFECTS, ERRORS, FAILURES, INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR OTHER FAILURES OF THE SITE TO OPERATIONALLY PERFORM, FROM ANY AND ALL USER-GENERATED CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DEFAMATORY OR OTHER UNLAWFUL CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, FROM YOUR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DISCLOSE, FROM ACTIONS YOU TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE, FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, FROM ANY USER-GENERATED CONTENT, MESSAGES, POSTINGS, TRANSMISSIONS, OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, FROM YOUR COST TO REPLACE THE SERVICES FORMERLY OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, FROM ANY TRANSACTIONS OCCURRING OR NOT OCCURRING ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF MICROCAST MEDIA GROUP WAS MADE AWARE OF AND WAS ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL MICROCAST MEDIA GROUP BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL OR MENTAL INJURIES OR COMPLAINTS YOU MAY SUFFER ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF A COMPUTER AND OTHER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIRED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
YOUR STATE MAY NOT PERMIT SOME OR ALL OF THE LIABILITY LIMITS HEREIN. IF SO, THOSE LIMITS DO NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is between you, as the user, and Microcast Media Group as the owner and operator of the Site. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- Rights in User-Generated Content. Your posting or other transmission of content, including, but not limited to, images, photographs, comments, suggestions, feedback, reviews, and text of any type, on the Site constitutes your grant to Microcast Media Group of a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid up, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable universal license, now and in the future, by all means and in any media now known or hereafter devised, to use, re-use, display, re-publish, reproduce, transmit, distribute, re-distribute, broadcast, edit, modify, alter, and create derivative works from the same in any manner for any purpose, and otherwise to hold and exercise all copyright, trademark and other rights you have in such content, in whole or in part, to the same degree as you could exercise, without notice to or any further permission from you, and with or without attribution as Microcast Media Group may determine. You understand and agree that in the content which you post you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality, and that Microcast Media Group is not in the position of a fiduciary as to such content, but that such content shall be subject to the license granted herein and Microcast Media Group’s unrestricted exercise of that license as it sees fit. You agree to hold Microcast Media Group harmless from and to defend and indemnify it against any claim by third-parties arising from Microcast Media Group’s exercise of the license granted to it. if you do not want Microcast Media Group to have such a license, do not post the materials on the site. The license granted herein shall be renewed, ratified and confirmed each and every time you access the Site and or post, submit, or transmit content upon or through the Site, both as to past and current postings, submissions, and transmissions.
- Trademarks. Microcast Media Group, National Pain Report and American News Report are protected trademarks/service marks of Microcast Media Group, LLC, and any logos, symbols, icons, trade dress, or designs associated therewith as displayed on the Site or as contained in or included as part of any materials or other documentation provided with Microcast Media Group products, are trademarks/service marks of Microcast Media Group, protected under state, federal and international trademark law, and application(s) for federal registration thereof are pending. The trademarks/service marks, logos, trade dress, and trade names of third-parties displayed on the Site, or as contained in or included as part of any materials or other documentation provided with such products, are the property of those third-parties, and are protected under state, federal, and international trademark law. You may not use any of such trademarks/service marks for any purpose without the advance written approval and authority of Microcast Media Group or the third party owner thereof.
- Copyrights. This Site, including its design, text, graphics, displays, photographs, images, audio and video clips, icons, layout and other content, and the content of any materials created, designed, developed or otherwise provided with Microcast Media Group products, are copyrighted materials owned by Microcast Media Group, or licensed to Microcast Media Group by its suppliers or providers, and the compilation of the Site is the property of Microcast Media Group, all protected under applicable state, federal and international copyright laws. Any use of these materials without the express written permission of Microcast Media Group infringes upon its lawful rights and violates such copyright laws. Should you desire to use any of these materials, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, please contact Microcast Media Group, in advance, for permission. Any software used on the Site is Microcast Media Group property, or that of our providers, and is protected by copyright laws. Any software downloaded from this Site is licensed to you for your individual use only and may not be redistributed by you whether for profit or without charge.
- Children. This Site is generally intended for use by adults, and is neither designed for nor intended for use by or to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). Parents are cautioned to regularly monitor and manage the Internet activities of their children to be sure that the sites visited and viewed are age appropriate. We will not intentionally or knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information of any child discovered on this Site.
- Termination. Microcast Media Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your use of this Site for your failure to abide by and comply with the terms of this Agreement, for conduct inconsistent with the terms or spirit of this Agreement, at the request of law enforcement or other governmental agency, due to technical issues, or for other reasons which in its sole discretion justify such termination. Upon involuntary termination of your use of the Site, you agree to immediately cease your use and not to re-register or otherwise, directly or indirectly, gain access to the Site, and you agree that Microcast Media Group shall have the right to take steps to deny you access to the Site after your termination. You may terminate your account and your use of any services offered through this Site at anytime for any reason by notifying Microcast Media Group of your termination. The terms of this Agreement as to trademarks, copyrights, site security, user-generated content, limitation of liability, disclaimer of warranty, indemnity, release, and governing law/jurisdiction shall survive any such termination.
- Entire Agreement/Modification/Waiver. This Agreement constitutes the full and complete agreement between you and Microcast Media Group, and supersedes any and all previous communications and agreements. This Agreement may be modified or amended at anytime by Microcast Media Group without notice to you other than posting on this Site. Any such modification shall be fully integrated into and become a part of this Agreement and binding on you and Microcast Media Group at the time it is posted to the Site. No waiver of any term(s) of this Agreement shall be effective against Microcast Media Group unless in a writing signed by a duly authorized officer of Microcast Media Group specifically identifying the term(s) waived.
In respect of your legitimate privacy interests, Microcast Media Group will, to the best of our ability, maintain that privacy and will not sell or trade your personally identifiable contact information with third parties.
Through this and its other Sites, Microcast Media Group allows users to share their medical history to facilitate collective knowledge and support research and consumer understanding of disease states. In order to advance the state of knowledge in the field, Microcast Media Group may, subject to redaction of your name and other personally identifiable information, at its discretion, collect and sell medical information to third parties for research or market understanding purposes. To enable your individual control of your private information, you may establish the privacy level of your profile.
Although Microcast Media Group employs the most current technologies available to ensure the security of the data it collects, it cannot ensure the integrity of that data from all risks and threats, and you agree that such data is not guaranteed 100% secure at all times, and release Microcast Media Group from any and all damages that may result from breach of that security.
- Release. To the extent that you have a dispute with any other user of this Site, or with any third party, you agree to and do hereby fully and forever remise and release Microcast Media Group, its members, managers, directors, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors and licensees, and their heirs, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, including attorneys’ fees, of every kind or nature, known or unknown, now or hereafter arising, directly or indirectly, out of such dispute.
Any content, in whatever form, including, but not limited to, ideas, information, advice, services, offers, statements, opinions, judgments, or similar content offered through this Site by third parties is solely that of the authors, distributors or other third party provider, not of Microcast Media Group, and Microcast Media Group makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, accuracy, reliability, availability, completeness, or usefulness of such information, and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from your use or reliance upon such third party information.
- Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Site by contacting Microcast Media Group at Microcast Media Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or area code 304, phone number: 433-2385, and providing the following information: (i) your name, address, daytime phone number, and email address, (ii) the copyrighted material you claim is being infringed; (iii) the infringing material; (iv) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials is not authorized, (v) a statement that the information you provide is accurate and declaring “under penalty of perjury” that you are the owner or authorized to act for and on behalf of the owner, and (vi) your signature.
Respectful of the legitimate rights of copyright owners, Microcast Media Group will, in its sole discretion, terminate or otherwise limit or restrict use of the Site by repeat infringers.
- Severability. If any term or condition hereof shall be found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, all non-effected terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- Headings. Headings used herein are for convenience only and have no legal effect.
- Questions/Comments. Questions or comments regarding the Site, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our Contact Us form. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but, due to volume, may not always be able to do so.
© Microcast Media Group. 2012.