By Dr. Charles-Davies. This Guest post by Dr. Charles-Davies, a medical doctor that loves to share relevant health information. He is the founder of 25doctors.com-…
- CMS Looking at Acupuncture for Back Pain
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Relieves Acute Back Pain and Sciatica
- Back Pain: Is There An Association With Mortality Among Older Women?
- The California Fires-A Story of Chronic Pain
- Self-assessing back pain by app just as good as traditional methods
When I saw this tweet from Stanford University Pain this week, I was intrigued. Stanford and @Duke Anesthesia researchers find brain data to explain why…
- My Story: Living with Fibro
- The “if this, then that” Approach to Fibromyalgia Flares
- The 2018 Fibromyalgia Year in Review: The Good News and the Bad News - From this Year’s Headlines
- OMG! Do I have my keys?
- Fibromyalgia Center of Excellence May Open in 2019
The Drug Enforcement Administration announced this week that it is increasing Aggregate Production Quotas (APQ) available to pharmaceutical manufacturers for the production of controlled substance…
- Chronic Pain Update - Canada Easing Opioid Restrictions - COVID-19
- Opinion: Evil AmeriKan Style: A History of Experimentation without consent
- First Congressional hearing: “CANNABIS POLICIES FOR THE NEW DECADE”
- Another Open Letter to California’s Governor from a Chronic Pain Patient
- A New Years Gift of Pain Relief for Trini Yeager
According to a new report in The American Journal of Medicine, aspirin can be considered an effective and safe option to other, more expensive medications to treat acute…
- New Migraine Medications Not Good for People with High Blood Pressure
- Acute Migraine Care to be Presented at the American Headache Society 61st Annual Scientific Meeting
- Report: Let’s Find Out Why Women Get Migraines More
- Why Do Women Get More Migraines than Men?
- Migraine and Headache Progress Noted at AHS
Last week when I saw my integrative doctor for weekly pain-curbing acupuncture, we had a conversation about my dangerously low blood count caused by chemotherapy…
- My Story: Why Are Doctors Giving Up on Patients?
- Sad Shattered Potential Deadly Life from Chronic Pain 2014-2020
- My Story: Finding the Right Doctor
- My Story: Why Isn’t My Pain Covered?
- My Story: Eeeeek… pain behaviors!
In reading comments from our readers and talking with many folks in and around the chronic pain community since the onset of the COVID-19, the…
- Quality of Life Being Chipped Away
- CRPS, CDC, Giving Tuesday
- COVID-19 and Chronic Pain - How is it affecting you?
- Sticks, Stones and Words That Hurt
- See You After Intermission? A Message of Hope
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) public health emergency has deepened, the National Pain Report has reported on the shortage of pain medication. The DEA -led crackdown…
- DEA To Increase Pain Medicine Production Quotas
- Is COVID-19 Impacting Chronic Pain Care?
- Decade-long Search for Mechanical Pain Sensor Ends - May Lead to New Meds
- Kratom Helped Them More Than Opioids and It May Soon Be Banned
- Forced Taper Stories Reveal Horror Stories
Content Sponsored by National Pain Report A survey of 840 adults who suffer in chronic pain by the National Pain Report shows that a stunning…
- Finances and Pain: Is There Any Hope?
- Fight Pain and Raise Awareness at the Same Time
- National Pain Report Fight the Pain Visa® Prepaid Debit Card to Start 100 Million Conversations about Pain
- National Pain Report Responds to Financial Challenges People in Pain Face